Smooth Fall Smooth Fall

the song is nice but a little simplistic. if the piano is the melody then it should be louder and emphasized more. the percussion is too loud.

Liquid (Original mix) Liquid (Original mix)

You seem to use really similar synths in your songs and I'd like to hear some variety in synths and style. Of course it's okay for songs to have an artist's style but these are way too similar.

It's overall a bit boring. Nothing wrong with the tune but the fact that the same chords are repeated with a few different things and there isnt too much variety in chords and tunes.

RasmusiBoy responds:

Thanks for your comment :)

The Outsider The Outsider

Interesting but it sounds really empty in the background.

Poniiboi responds:

It's supposed to. You need better speakers, my friend.

Subscribe to my Youtube (copy/paste link below) to get more!
subscription_center?
add_user=senatorjohndean

[GrayZ] Melodic Trance [GrayZ] Melodic Trance

wow this sounds great. The instrument in the beginning, not the very beginning, sounds great. it makes it sound so full. I really like it at 0:58 where the tune changes to become a wider range of notes. The snare sounds really dull.

New trancey stuff. New trancey stuff.

Hmm so this is just a demo, right? I think the buildup to actual song ratio is kind of out of proportion. the intro is too long, but since this is a demo i guess it means you're not finished? The fast rhythm of the bassline makes the song sound kind of rushed, but when other synths come in they sound kind of slow. I think the whole song is a bit fast paced in general. At the end when other synths come in it still sounds kind of empty, especially with the absence of the bassdrum. I'm guessing something comes after that part with some hardcore beat and great full synths and it would sound awesome. If that doesnt happen, then it should :D Also, the bass seems to have a lot of high frequencies in it, which would be kind of weird for a bass.

3/5 cuz it sounds kind of good but not too great so far

-| Unbound |- -| Unbound |-

It's cool. It really brings out that.. acoustic-electronic-8bittyness. 0:14-0:20 and 0:20 to 0:26, those two sections seemed kind of fast and sudden and i think if you repeated each of those it would more complete.

There's a lot of variety in this song, different instruments, different sections or whatever, and i think that if you cut it down to not be so random, it would sound better and more together rather than sounding experimental.

4/5 stars because its a good song but its not anything extra special imo.

15thDimension responds:

Yeah, I'll agree the composition is a bit erratic - that's partially due to the fact I originally had some vocals planning for it but scratched them. But hey, thanks for the review!

Darkforce - Only one day Darkforce - Only one day

Wow the intro really caught my attention. Like the first second of it. Some work with the mixing could be done, but great song otherwise.

Thanks for the comment!

Autumn Autumn

This song is really catchy and cool :D The mixing could use a bit of work though.

Curious, what program do you use?

RasmusiBoy responds:

Thanks =) I use FL studio and the synths are nexus and sylenth1. And of course alot of more plugins

Don't Know What to Do Don't Know What to Do

song:

the first guitar makes a kind of squeaky sound when it plays a high note. the voice is way too autotuned. the chords are kind of all over the place. you have some chords with the guitar then the voice is in another key and it sounds wrong and messy. the guitar sounds could improve. the shakers sound out of time; a bit late. i also think the vocals are too loud. i cant hear the bassdrum or snare- too quiet. 1:05, the chords are all over the place. it sounds a bit messy this way. there are both random weird chords there, and there is this high pitched guitar trying to stick to a certain key. sticking with either weird chords or certain key is fine, but mixing them together makes it sound very messy. i suggest sticking to a certain key because doing weird chords, its hard to make it sound good. also, there are too many parts playing at that time, making it sound cluttered. 1:36, there should be a better transition over here. also, the guitar over here has no bass at all, so theres no bass in that area. the only bass i seem to be hearing from there is the vocals, which is not what you want. 1:57, why did it suddenly get loud? that is the most random thing ever and it doesnt sound good. 1:53, that bass does not have bass in it and it doesnt match up with the key/chords/whatever.

lyrics:

i think a song about a breakup... should be more emotional. too many "yeah"s. "oh girl that you never knew that i never knew that you were yes oh no" (0:49-0:56) that line doesnt make any sense at all. before writing lyrics, you should really think about what you are going to write about, what you are trying to say, and what kind of emotion you are trying to get the listener to feel in this. a breakup song should be sad, but this song seems to have the more confused side to it. so the lyrics should include that feeling also.

also, sorry about your breakup.

-moobella

PMD2: Final Sacrifice PMD2: Final Sacrifice

This is a great remix. It's really beautiful. But the volume at the beginning and end are so different that I always find myself adjusting the volume whenever listening to this song. I think the beginning is too quiet and the part at 1:50 is a bit loud. But everything is so beautiful I really love it. The drums and percussion at 2:52 is a bit loud, especially the snare.

I've probably listened to this over 100 times already :P 4/5 stars cuz its such a great song and its really well made, but needs a bit of adjusting with the sounds and all ;)